Road trips can be a fun way to spend time with family, but they can also be stressful, long, and uncomfortable. To keep things on the positive side, here are some suggestions for road trip fun you can try on your next family vacation.
- Travel Bingo. Buy a set of these classic cards and keep the kids occupied for a good stretch of road. Kids as young as 3 should be able to play along.
- AquaDoodle. This mess-free activity uses only water. Your kids draw some of the exciting things they hope to see and do while on vacation.
- Travel Memory. This game comes with bungee-hinge doors that can’t get lost or come loose in the car. And, you can slip in new cards to keep the game fresh.
- Hangman. For older kids who know how to spell, try the travel version of this classic game. The letters are attached with bungees and it comes with an attached dry erase market.
- Boggle. This updated version of the game keeps the letter locked in tight and includes a built-in timer. It is geared towards kids ages 10 and up.
- TableTopics. This game includes 135 cards with great questions, ranging from funny to thought-provoking. They are sure to get some conversation started while on the road.
Are you going to get any of these games for your next road trip?