March is an exciting month full of celebrations and fun. But, in the midst of your St. Patrick’s Day and Easter festivities, don’t forget to celebrate National Peanut Month with some delicious peanut recipes.
— The Vitamin Shoppe (@VitaminShoppe) March 3, 2016
- Peanut Powered Breakfast Cookies. Who doesn’t want cookies for breakfast? Whip up these energizing cookies packed with peanut butter, oat bran, rolled oats, dried cherries, yogurt, and applesauce. It’s hard to not have your mouth water at the thought.
- Sautéed Pears with Vanilla Yogurt and Honey Peanuts. This delicious treat can be offered as a lighter dessert and still give you all the sweetness you’re craving. After cookie meals are always the best.
- Dixie Peanut Brittle. With this easy recipe you only need your microwave. Heat everything up in the microwave and let it cool on a cookie sheet and crack it apart when it’s cool. So you can break of a piece of that brilliant brittle.
- Peanut Pie. If you love peanuts, then you need to bake this peanut-filled pie. Trust us, you do.
- Crunchy Chutney Pork. Peanuts aren’t just for breakfast or dessert. This delicious pork recipe incorporates peanuts for a delicious crunch. This may not be for the faint of heart.
Do you have a favorite peanut recipe? What are you planning on making to celebrate National Peanut Month?
Tell us in the comments below!